Day 1: Arrival in Prague | Day at Leisure
- Your holiday would begin with arrival in Prague, on arrival a MHM representative meets and transfers you to your hotel. This capital city of the Czech Republic, also nicknamed as the ‘City of a Hundred Spires’. It is perhaps the most happening party destinations emerging destination in Eastern Europe.
- After enjoying the scenery and splendor en route in Lednice, you would have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this charming city that is romantic and successful, ancient yet modern, thus offering something for every traveler. In the evening proceed for Vlatva River cruise. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Prague | Local Sightseeing
- Have breakfast at the hotel today, you will be taken for the half day City Tour of Prague. You will explore the Prague’s extensive castle district and visit the St. Vitus Cathedral, a Gothic Roman Catholic Cathedral, Hradcany where you can witness the beauty of Prague Castle which dates back to 9th century and is the official residence of Czech Republic’s President.
- Also, enjoy a peaceful walk at the popular Golden Lane which has tiny picturesque houses in the afternoon, you will be free to explore the city on your .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Prague | Vienna
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Vienna. On arrival, check-in to your hotel and relax. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure .
- Overnight at your hotel in Vienna
Day 4: Vienna Local sightseeing
- After a delicious breakfast, you would proceed for a guided tour of Vienna, which would be the last leg of this exciting holiday trip. On this tour, you would visit prominent places of interest such as: the City Hall, Hofburg Palace – which was the residence and the seat of power for the Habsburg Empire, Ring Boulevard – where the most important imperial and historic buildings stand tall and St. Stephens Cathedral – the 12th century structure is the mother church of the Archdiocese of Vienna and the seat of the Archbishop of Vienna. This UNESCO World Heritage site was the former summer residence of various Habsburg rulers.
- You would also visit the famous Schönbrunn Palace – a 1,441 room Baroque palace that’s one of the most important architectural structures in the city and definitely a visual treat.
Day 5: Vienna | City tour and Schönbrunn Palace
- After a delicious breakfast, we offer a 24 hourHop on Hop pass of Vienna. Evening reserved for a boat cruise .
Day 6: Vienna | Budapest
- Today, after breakfast at the hotel, you will be driven to Budapest On reaching Budapest, you will be free to explore the city on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel in Budapest.
Day 7: Budapest | City tour
- Today, after a hearty breakfast, you would set out for a city tour of Budapest.You could opt for lunch and choose to dig into some authentic local delicacies. Post lunch, you would proceed for the famous Danube River Cruise – the second longest river in Europe which is also referred to as ‘The Queen of European Rivers’.
- There is really no better way to explore Budapest in its full glory, than from the deck of this wonderful river cruise on the majestic Danube. The river is quite scenic, featuring the Iron Gate and the picturesque Wachau wine valley. The river is one of the most spectacular wetlands.
- Later in the evening, you would be taken for an Indian dinner and then dropped off to the hotel. For those who wish to spend the night dancing and clubbing until dawn, or who yearn for cultural entertainment, could head out to experience the nightlife in Budapest.
- Please note that if you wish to go out after dinner, you would be required to arrange your transport from and back to the hotel.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8: Budapest | Departure
- After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, it would be time to bid adieu to Europe and head to the airport for your flight back home, armed with an enriching experience and memories to last a lifetime.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Vienna
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Prague
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Budapest
- Guided city tour at Prague, Vienna and Budapest
- Entrance to Schonbrunn Palace
- Vltava River Cruise in Prague
- Day Trip to Salzburg from Vienna
- Transfer Prague - Vienna - Budapest (Eurorail , Bus)
- Shopping and other personal expenses
- Any tours of personal nature